Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Sweet Songs of Spring

Happy Wednesday!

It's another beautiful sunny day. I love spring. The birds are so active and busy right now. I love listening to them early in the morning.

Today I would like to share a tag I made using Pion Songbird paper. To create my card I used images from the paper such as the bird, birdhouse and license plate to create my design. That is the one thing I love about this paper if you don't have a lot of embellishments you can create them with all the tags, sentiments and more that come with the paper.

The birdhouse is chipboard from Scrapenic and I gave it one light coat of white gesso. I took white vintage seam binding and sprayed it with Prima Bloom spray. It is great to have the sprays on hand they are great for ribbon, flowers, canvas, etc. Then I used some soft feathers, flowers and pearl trim to complete my design. The small pearl dots around my tag I created using liquid pearls. I love to fussy cut and add special details to my projects. You can get these yummy goodies at Noor Design. It is so hard to choose what to purchase when you are at this store. So many laces, pretty bling and a whole lot more. So when you have a moment go check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Noor Design - March Spring
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes #149
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Stamping #195

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag! Every element is just perfect. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag! Thank you so much for sharing at Noor Design UK and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete